Piped-In Oxygen & In-Wall Suctioning
We are Rehabbing Care™in the treatment of:
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Lung Cancer
- End Stage COPD
- And so much more…
Resulting Benefit & Value for Your Patient Population Include:
Piped in 02 Offering Quieter, More Restful Stays…
- Allows for addition of Optiflow in rehab level of care on patients using 50% FIO2 or less as well as Oxymizer therapy up to 12 lpm of continuous oxygen flow.
- Use of Optiflow enhances mucocilliary function through warmed hydration resulting in enhanced mucocilliary secretion clearance. This results in increased comfort allowing for reduction in work of breathing and ease of breathing.
In-Wall Suction Offering and Allowing For:
- Increased comfort for patients with loss of oral motor control who require frequent oral yankauer suction by allowing continuous suction not previously available.
- Increased pulmonary hygiene and ease of care resulting in increased comfort and less anxiety in our tracheostomy population.
- Treatment of patients in need of bowel rest who require low continuous suction resulting in earlier patient hospital discharge.